Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's a THANKFUL Party!

It's another Papercraft Party over at Handmade Harbour today AND it's also DAY 7 in my 30 days of Creativity (original post can be found HERE).  This week our card challenge theme is "Thankful or Thanksgiving" and I just had to use this new digital stamp designed by Wendy called "Little Girl with Bunting" because she is so super cute... I acutally wrote the words Thank You in the banner because the banner is blank, which makes this lovely image even more versatile as you can make her say whatever you want.

I colored the image using copic markers and added just a few metal brads and some stickles to accent her because she really didn't need anything else!

So pop on over to Handmade Harbour this week and check out what else the design team came up with for a THANKFUL Challenge.. and why not join in with us!  FREE Digital stamps available HERE (but not required to play along)
Cheers!
Scrapbook Lynne
PS: and stay tuned for tomorrow's post on Day 8 of 30 Days of Creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.