Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

30 Days of Creavitiy - Day 28 - Ornaments

Oh my ... Day 28 of "30 Days of Creativity"... (see original post HERE) I really didn't think I would make it...grin... but here we are with only TWO DAYS to go... and although it has been a lot of work I am being repaid every day with the enormous creative energy and multitude of ideas I am generating PLUS you must have noticed my improved blogging skills (smile).
 
So today for Day 28 I am showcasing Part 2 of the workshop I attended in Calgary on Saturday; the projects I created with Ms. Christy Riopel. (see Part 1 - Metal Art HERE)
Now, if you ever have the opportunity to attend one of Christy's classes, don't walk, RUN to get in!  She is CRAZY talented and her creativity, color sense and sheer joy in teaching make every class I've ever taken with her a wonderful, creative journey.  Plus she shares all that is going on in her art brain while she is teaching.  
So in this workshop Christy Riopel and Ilitia Hart collaborated so that we could create these truly beautiful tree ornaments and their complimentary boxes.

Christy taught us several techniques to color these clear balls and then showed us how to take the metal, a die cutting and embossing machine and adhesive to create embellishments to enhance these balls and turn them into something truly giftable; and if that was not enough she then showed us how to create unique paper boxes out of double-sided scrapbook paper to gift them in - Happy Sigh.

So thanks for stopping by again to day to share with me... and don't forget to leave a comment if you like what you see...
Scrapbook Lynne



2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love them. Christy is FAB! wish I could attend at least ONE of her classes! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.