Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Days of Creativity - Day 5

If you are joining me for the first time this month I am currently on a journey of "30 Days of Creativity" (see original post HERE) and today is DAY 5!

As promised yesterday, today I am sharing another of my Prima Doll Tags using the paper piecing technique - which means I stamped her on a piece of lovely hand-printed paper and cut out just her dress and glued it overtop of her already stamped and painted body... it is a wonderful technique - and all of a sudden a lot of that really loud paper I have been Hoarding forever has a new life... Smile

I created the background using another new product (for me) Dimentional Crystal gel by Art Anthology - which I smeared through a stencil and let dry - I then sprayed the tag with dylusions sprays and the crystal gel totally changed color but still resisted the spray enough to keep its shimmer and texture... so COOL!

For more details on how I create these tags go read yesterday's post (HERE) and again thanks for stopping by to share this journey with me... I will be posting something else tomorrow!!! Grin
Scrapbook Lynne

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.