I got so excited stamping these wonderful leaves in six different patterns and then cutting them out on my die cutting machine, that I ended up with a small mountain of them! And then I wanted to create something that did that pile justice so I created this scrapbook layout of my grandsons capturing their personalities in this 2014 school photo... Happy Sigh.
Now scrapbooking is something I haven't done for much too long, and it felt wonderful capturing a memory before another two years flew by. And since my grandsons are at an age when they seem to change weekly, I need to make time to record these precious memories before I get an invitation to their weddings! Grin
This is a simple layout that came together quite quickly after I had my pile of Trendy Leaves 2. I used two sheets of paper from the Pink Paislee 2010 Back 2 school collection (which I have been hoarding for about seven years), foam pop dots to give the leaves some dimension, cardboard word stickers, Ranger Diamond Stickles and Close To My Heart Liquid Glass...
How the mini release hop works:
- Comment on this post.
- Comment on the STAMPlorations post.
- Visit the designers' blogs and comment on their featured project(s).
- Commenting closes on Friday, September 9th, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-7).
- We'll randomly select a winner of the stamp set from comments left on all the blogs and announce it on Sunday, September 11th.
- Share the link to the STAMPlorations Blog Post on your Facebook status. Make sure to tag your post with #trendyleaves2 and #stamplorations
- When you visit the designers' blog posts, pin their projects to your Pinterest board. Again, make sure to tag your pins with #trendyleaves2 and #stamplorations
- Leave a second comment on this blog post telling us that you've done the above (include a link to your FB profile/page and/or Pinterest board).
So don't forget to leave a comment on my blog post for a chance to win this awesome stamp set and pop on over to the STAMPlorations blog to see what my team mates created with this same set...
STAMPlorations Products Used on This Project:
|Trendy Leaves 2 stamp set|
|Trendy Leaves 2 Matching dies|