Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Monday, October 10, 2016

My STAMPlorations Mixed Media Tutorial for October And Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Day

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian Peeps and blog followers!  For those of you who are celebrating I hope you are having a wonderful day surrounded by food, family and friends.  In celebration of one of my favorite Canadian holidays I am sharing this Thanksgiving inspired canvas I created as my mixed media tutorial today over at the STAMPlorations blog.


This canvas came together quite quickly since I used the STAMPlorations new release Trendy Leaves 2 stamp set and the matching dies...
And I was living dangerously when I free-handed this lovely bit of poetry by Ralph Waldo Emerson in my own handwriting after the canvas was complete.  But it added the personal touch I was going for as I wanted to create something extra special to gift to my wonderful sister-in-law who was born on the 29th of September and likes to adorn her beautiful home with elements of each season.
I am sharing my mixed-media creative process over at the STAMPlorations blog today, so why not pop on over to see how easy it is to create this autumnal wreath you can hang on your wall every fall - and have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!

Lynne Mizera

STAMPlorations products used on this project:
Trendy Leaves 2 stamp set

Trendy Leaves 2 Matching dies 









4 comments:

  1. Love the leaves. I thought you had cut out of pretty paper, but looks like they were stamped! Love that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Love your profile pic at the beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the leaves! I also love the background texture! Another amazing project from the lovely Lynne! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! I didn't know there was a Canadian Thanksgiving as well. Well, you learn something every day! Loving the clustered leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.