Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

A Mouth-Watering Tag for STAMPloration's Stencil Sunday



Hello Everyone!  Today for  this month's Stencil Sunday over at the STAMPloration's Blog I want to share this delicious tag I created "with visions of gingerbread dancing in my head"... Smile.

For me, when the cooler weather of fall arrives it triggers that voice in my head that sings "Christmas is coming!" and that's where my mind was when I sat down to create this tag...

Creating this tag was a fun, two-stage process with the first stage being to stamp this wonderful STAMPlorations Gingerbread House, using gel pens to color it in and Ranger Liquid Pearls to accent the snow...
And the second stage was to create this mixed media tag on which to mount the house.  I used my ARTplorations Bubbles-mini stencil and my Viva Inka Golds like paint to color in the bubbles...
I chose colors that would compliment the gingerbread house; Violet, Steel Blue, Cobalt Blue and Green Yellow.
Then I removed the stencil and painted over the entire tag area using my Viva Inka Gold paint in Platinum
This faded back the color and added some shimmer to the entire tag.
Creating the tag was super easy because the Bubbles Mini stencil fits perfectly with new CUTplorations Luggage Tag Nesting Dies.   
The last step before I assembled everything was to outline those circles in black Sharpie marker to make them pop and to add a thin layer of Ranger Stickles to make them sparkle.
I used some foam pop dots to raise the house up off the tag and some fun ribbon and fiber to set it all off and I think this tag will be all the decoration a gift needs!  

Thanks for popping in to see what I am up to and I do hope I inspired you today to create something to link up to this month's Anything But a Card Mixed Media Challenge !

Lynne Mizera
for the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Design Team
STAMPlorations products used on this project:
STAMPlorations Gingerbread House
ARTplorations Bubbles-mini stencil
CUTplorations Luggage Tag Nesting Dies. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.