Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Moving My Bloglovin' Followers To The New Blog... Smile

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18270367/?claim=56yqw46na3y">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Just ME... with more Admin stuff as I navigate the choppy waters of CHANGING YOUR BLOG NAME... Grin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.