Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Friday, July 21, 2017

It's PARTY TIME Over at Crafty Catz!

Hello everyone... I am honored to have been selected to be the  Guest Designer over at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for the month of July and today for my third challenge, Challenge #380, I am  sharing this Super Cute shaker card where I am using pre-colored images from Melon Headz, (our sponsor for this challenge).

When I saw the party group image I knew immediately that I wanted to use it in a shaker card.

I really enjoyed playing with these pre-colored images because all I had to do was print them off, cut them out and assemble them in a pleasing way. 
There were so many of these cute little ones to choose from I also added one to the inside of the card.

So please join us for this week's challenge over at Crafty Catz where the winner will get to choose one bundle of images of their choice from Melon HeadzThis week's Challenge #380 is Anything Goes with the optional twist of a Party theme and you have until Thursday, July 27th to link up over at the Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge blog.

As always, thank you for popping in to see what I am up to today, and please do leave me a comment if you like what you see!

Lynne Mizera
for Crafty Catz Weekly Challenges
 

 










3 comments:

  1. Great job on your design Lynne, love it....
    Have a good weekend....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely...have a lovely weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. another fab make wow this month is going far to fast . Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.