Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Friday, July 21, 2017

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - "U" Is For Up Yer Kilt (Using Plaid)

Hello everyone... Hope your Summer is starting off with a bang!  Today over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers the challenge is "U" is for "Up Yer Kilt" (or using plaid).

But why just use only Plaid when you can use Plaid KILTS? Grin... This is the outside of my card:

And here is the inside!

It's called a Twist & Flip and those photos pop right out in your face when you open it!

Yup... Right In Your Face...Grin


I think I had more fun creating this card than all the other cards I have made for the Sisterhood over the past four years!! AND when the hubby (Mr. Awesome) came in to say goodnight... he saw all the photos of bare-chested men in kilts on my computer screen and asked "Are you having fun?" Ha!Ha!Ha!

I am going insert this Not Professional short video I made of me showing you how the card works, (and if it works - I'm pretty cute!)
Now I am also sharing a YOUtube link to the most amazing seven minute video clip by Paper Folds-Origami and Crafts; where he shows you how to create this card with No measuring or cutting - just folding - It's the best instructions for this type of card that I have found!
And here a few photos showing how this awesome card opens up!  Yup, I'm just a big kid at heart!
 











So I hope you enjoyed my fun card project tosday and do POP on over to the Sisterhood to see what my teammates have created.  And why not join us this week? Create and share your interpretation of "U" is for Up Your Kilt (or using plaid) and link up over at the Sisterhood For Snarky Stampers Blog.  You have until Friday, August 4th at midnight,  and we always choose a Queen of Snark and her Princesses!
 

Thanks for popping in to see what I am up to these days and please do leave me a comment if you like what you see!

Lynne Mizera
for the Sisterhood For Snarky Stampers
 

Products Used In Today's Project:
Card stock - Solid and Patterned
Sook Wang double sided tape
Harmonie Alpha Letter Stickers (This amazing Canadian company is no longer with us... Sigh)













9 comments:

  1. Fabulous and fun... On oh, so many levels! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes on both counts Ms. DOtty Jo! Thanks for popping in today... SMile

      Delete
  2. Oh my word, let me at 'em! This is absolutely brilliant!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jane, I knew YOU would appreciate this one Sistaaah! I am sure you would not be surprised to learn that this card currently resides on the table beside my bed! Ha! HA! Ha!

      Delete
  3. Fab job sistah!
    I am a fan of the kilt for sure...I remember visiting my Nan in Scotland and going to some of the very old pubs...where all the men were in their kilts, my 90 year old Nan and I had quite a good time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome and I was hoping to use photos like that, but it wouldn't have done it the justice that you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious, dear Sistah .... as always :)

    Luv ya ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE! Fabulous fold and I would love to have them pop right into my face, one after the other. YUM! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see why this has been one of your favorite cards to make. Look at that eye candy. 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.