Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Friday, July 14, 2017

Creating Some Summer Laughter Over At Crafty Catz

Happy Friday everyone! I am here today sharing my creation for Crafty Catz, where I am honored to be their Guest Designer for the month of July.   
The theme for this Challenge #379 is "Ice Cream" and I am using a digital stamp (digi) from this weeks' sponsor:  BUGABOO Digi Stamps (which is a Canadian company, yeaaaah!)  A digi is a digital file that I purchase from an on-line store and can download immediately after paying. I LOVE digital stamps because they are cheaper than regular stamps, I get them Right Away (no waiting), I can size them to any size I like and I store them on my computer and do not have to try and find room in the "bursting-at-the-seams" stamp section of my studio!
I used my Copic markers to color this image and mounted it using foam tape to give it more dimension. A layer of Ranger's Stickles and Glossy Accents finished it off.  And then I went searching for just the right saying to match with the stamp, one involving Ice Cream.  I think I Nailed It - don't you?
So pop on over to the Crafty Catz blog to see what the other members of the design team created and think about linking up your Ice Cream-inspired project.  You have until Thursday, July 20th to join in and there are Prizes to be won!  For this challenge the winner receives four digital stamps of your choice from Bugaboo!
Thank you for popping in to see what I am up to and please do leave me a comment if you like what you see!

Lynne Mizera
for the Crafty Catz Design Team











Products I used on this project:
Ranger's Stickles and Glossy Accents
Sizzix Embossing Folder 











13 comments:

  1. Fab card Lynne, love the design and all the fun sentiments...
    Have a nice weekend...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you Janette! I hope you have time to go get yourself an ice cream this weekend!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Lynne..Have nice weekend..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing and so very funny Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Celeste! and Yes... that quote tickled my funny bone too!

      Delete
  4. Love the deep dimensions in this Lynne! And it's so funny too! I'm following Win's links on her latest blog post - I'm so chuffed that she included me along with her favourite artists like you! Have a happy, creative weekend! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zsuzsa! and I about us, your "fans" Smile, I think you do not give yourself enough credit.... Your work is amazing! (hugs)

      Delete
  5. This is do spot on I love that sentiment is so her. Brilliant work and awesome volouring. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is do spot on I love that sentiment is so her. Brilliant work and awesome volouring. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! This sentiment is fantastic with this image and it left me smiling... I also love the glossy touches and the sparkly swirls. Great card!
    Wish you a great week, Nick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks for popping in and leaving me such a nice comment... Glad I could make you smile!!

      Delete
  8. I'm all over this one, Lynne - bring on the ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.