Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

It's International CARD MAKING Day!



Who Knew?! An entire day devoted to card making... Well I just have to participate don't I?   What a great way to celebrate so many things I love ... crafting, paper arts, friends and family!

Here is card I created using the Mr. Stinky digital stamp that is being sold as a fundraiser for an artist in need that I am very close to... so what a PERFECT way to celebrate World Card Making Day by sharing my card AND the Fundraiser! (Smile)
Link to Fundraiser information HERE
Here is a card I created using one of the Handmade Harbour digital stamps for their weekly Papercraft Party. This week it's a Halloween theme.  They are an AMAZING little company out of the UK who are just getting their challenge blog started up and I love playing with their digis.  Why not pop in for a visit today?

And here is a card I created for the Drunken Stampers Challenge #143 this week we were to use a die cut... I used the piece left over AFTER you cut out your image... Soooo Meee!

So, enjoy World Card Making Day this year and maybe you can find a minute to make a card to share with us today...Smile!

Thanks for stopping by and leave me some Blog love in the form of a comment if you like!
Scrapbook Lynne

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You go girl! Fabulous cards all! Happy WCMD my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Belated) happy World Card Making Day, Lynne! Super cards. ♥ that Stinky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on these beautiful cards Lynne! And how did you get your glass bottles in the H H card to look shiny? Love it! Laura (your newest follower) ..I'm at CraftyLawyerCreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura! Thank you for the kind comments on my cards.... tomake the bottles look like glass I use a product called Liquid Glass from Close to my Heart - I LOVE It... there are a couple of other products out there - Diamond Glaze is one of them, but I find Liquid glass to be far superior, the only thing is you have to find a CTMH consultant to purchase from... PS: I LOVE your stuff tooooo (Smile)

      Delete
  4. Thanks Lynne! I will keep my eyes open I love that glassy look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.