Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Some Graphic 45 Goodness!

This entire layout is made from PAPER... and some letter stickers (and some liquid glass!)
I just had to share this circle journal page I just completed and mailed away (sad sigh).  I'm happy for the recipient but sad for me that I had to send it away.... 


I LOVE to fussy cut... and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Graphic 45 papers!   I can do stuff with their product that I just cannot do with anyone else's!  Their papers are my GO TO product for any really special cards I have to make, but I have not really used it on my layouts until this year....
For this circle journal project the author requested something travel related and since she has been out of the scrapping world for three years, she asked us to please use a new technique or product... so I scrapped two 8"x8" pages of my week in Honolulu on the Crop and Cruise Hawaiian Vacation using Graphic 45's Tropical line.... 


I love fussy cutting lots of pieces and the re-layering them using pop dots of different heights and bending some of the images to give them even more dimension.

and I really like to add little, almost hidden elements so see who notices them.... (like this lizard)


And of course... because it's me... the final touch is some liquid glass and stickles to emphasize those elements! 
 
From this angle you can get an idea of the dimension and layers


This is me saying..... "What Happens in Hawaii (when you are here for a week without your husband)... STAYS IN HAWAII!!" Grin

Thanks for stopping by... I'd love to hear what you thought if you want to leave a comment...SMILE.


4 comments:

  1. Awesome Lynne!! Great line for these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes girl!!! Lovin" your pages....and you give them away!! My gosh, lucky recipient, can I go on your list of recipients too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just delightful Lynne. I loved this range too but :( it was not a big seller here. More left for me to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I totally had to search for the lizard! So awesome, Lynne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.