Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Coffee And Cards With Deb And Celeste...

Well I am absolutely honoured to have been asked to be the first guest for "Coffee And Cards with Deb and Celeste".  Deb (of Meticulocity) and Celeste (of Crafting Junky) came up with the idea of having a Blog-style coffee date every Sunday in October to share a card they created with each other... and they invited all of us over to share.  This weekly event was so well received that they have decided to continue "meeting for coffee and cards" once a month and to invite a different Guest every month who will select the theme and play along and this month it's ME!  I am Over-The-Moon excited to be a part of this and I have chosen the theme:  SNOW:

To share with you today I created this village full of snowmen populating two snowy hills on this oversized manilla tag (because they all just would not fit on a card).  Besides, why make one snowman when you can make an entire village? And in my cup I have some true East Indian-style chai tea, sweet and milky and cooked in a pot on top of the stove, which I am sipping from my favorite oversized mug that I bought in Hawaii while on a wonderful scrapbooking vacation I took in 2012.  So many happy memories every time I drink from it - Happy Sigh.

To create my tag I used my Susan Weckesser Snow Way stamp set from Unity stamps, colored with my Zig Clean Color brush tip markers and decorated with lots and lots of Rangers Stickles and Liquid Glass. 
I covered my tag in white gesso and drew in two simple hill shapes. Then I squeezed in as many snowmen as I could fit, layering them using foam pop dots and adding some snowflake rub ons and a snowy sentiment to the background.  (And using up some items that have been in my stash for years!)
I just love the way my snowpeople glitter and shine and how each has a wonderful personality all of its own... dont' you?  So that's my share!  Don't forget to pop over to Debra's post over at Meticulosity and Celeste's post over at Crafting Junky  to find out what wonderful cards and steamy drink they are sharing with us today... and THANK YOU Ladies for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful event!

Happy Sunday from Lynne Mizera in the Rocky Mountains of Creston, British Columbia, Canada.
 
PS... if you are not already a follower please consider joining me and my tribe... we share a lot of wonderful stuff over here! 

3 comments:

  1. Lynne, this tag is amazing! Love this shimmery, glittery village chock full of snowmen! Thank you so much for being our guest this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say that " it takes a village " and this morning, that is SO SO true !! Your snowman village is simply adorable... I want to go and live there---of course, I would be wearing my Christmas sweater !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snowmen are so cute with their colourful hats and wonky eyes! Sounds like you ladies are having fun! I can't believe how quickly seasons change!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.