Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Isn't THIS a PARTY!

Oh BOY! It's Party Time over at Handmade Harbour for this week's Papercraft Party, the challenge being "Birthdays or Best Wishes" ~ and it was a NO BRAINER to choose this new, exciting digital stamp designed by Wendy called "Girls Celebrating".  I LOVE the energy of these three women and I adore that they each are holding a glass of red wine (well in my version anyway...smile)
and since even I cannot fussy cut those stick legs and arms what I did was print my stamp twice, once on the patterned paper and once on a white cardstock, after which I colored the bits that I did want to cut out and layered those on top of the patterened paper, popping a few pieces for interest.  Isn't this a totally cute card?
So Pop on over the Handmade Harbour Blog today to see what else the design team created and why not link up a birthday or party-themed project so that you too can be eligible for the Handmade Harbour winner's blinkie for your blog.  And if you use an Handmade Harbour digital stamp you can also win three more of your choice!

Thanks for popping by today... and leave me some blog loving in the form of a comment if you like what you see... 
Scrapbook Lynne Mizera


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh now that looks like a party I'd like to be invited to!! Thank heavens you didn't attempt to fuzzy cut those skinny legs and arms!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.