Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

"Q" is for QUEEN!

Hello Everyone!  It's time for another Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge, and this Go Around it is: 

Here is MY Submission, the Queen of GREAT One Liners!  This is absolutely something I would say after a glass of red wine... and after Two glasses - Johnny Depp better beware! (grin)

I went to town on this card using four different stamps.  That lovely lady is a new Unity AngieGirl stamp called Brooke Girl; the flowers are a Frog's Whiskers stamp; the background is one of my favorite Harmonie stamps; and the sentiment is from a company called Riley & Company, their Funny Bones line of stamps (totally WORTH Checking out!)


So why not create something "Queenly" (or just use a crown or some bling in your creation) and then Join the Party! - linking up to our Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Blog using the Linky Tool, you have until April 18th and YOU TOO could be eligible to win one of these AWESOME blinkies for your blog. 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a quick comment if you like what you see!
Scrapbook Lynne Mizera
























13 comments:

  1. LOVE the artsy feel of this Lynne and the sentiment is too cute. Fabulous card! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, your card is snarky perfection! LOVE that sentiment paired with the Brooke Girl stamp! Love love love!

    Johnny Depp....YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne I love how you get snarky and beautiful to work so well together on one project!!!
    Poor old Johnny is going to be worn out by the time we're all done with him...

    ReplyDelete
  4. UM... You had me at Johnny Depp. 'nuff said! Welp, and that I love your card too! Love how you left your girl very simple so the most important part (WINE) really stands out, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too funny, Lynne! Those different stamps were made for each other, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, Lynne! The colors are wonderful and the quote--Awesome! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super great card, love all elements on it, great crown and fabuous sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Riley & co for their funny stamps! I love this card. It looks so sweet and innocent at first, then bam! Too fun. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for making me smile - totally agree with the sentiment!! Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love it! I'm next in line for Johnny Depp! The crown and wine...perfect for a Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been giggling away at the sentiment, it's a lovely card too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynne, this is just too fun! I love the Brooke girl with her glass of wine popping out - and the gold accents are just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card! She looks very royal with her glass of wine and enormous crown. And but of course, Johnny Depp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.