Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy NEW Home Day!

This week at Handmade Harbour the challenge theme for our weekly Papercraft Party is "Home", and the timing works out perfectly in my life since we pick up the keys to our brand new home in just two days.  And even though moving is crazy and stressful and pokes at every seam of your relationships looking for weak spots - it's also exciting to be starting anew, in a new home, in a different town, with new neighbors.... BIG GIANT SMILE!
And in keeping with my theme this week I used a brand new digital stamp designed by Wendy (you can see all her new stamps HERE) and as you can see I only colored the "new house", leaving all else black and white... don't you just love the contrast, and how it really makes the new home pop!  So why not POP on over to the Handmade Harbour blog to see what else the design team created for this week's Papercraft Party and why not link up a home-themed project of your own?  You could even win the coveted "Winners Blinkie" for your blog!
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I am up to, and please send a prayer my way whenever you think of me over the next three weeks as I try to fit all of our accumulated stuff from 13 years on an acreage into our new home in town (grin).

Cheers!
New Townie...
Scrapbook Lynne Mizera
 



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on new home, and yes how appropriate with the card. Wonderful card and good luck in your new surroundings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Lynne! Good luck on your upcoming packing & moving! It's hard work, but, a new adventure with new memories are just waiting for you in your new home! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Great stamp! Good luck on the move!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.