Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Friday, January 3, 2014

My First Post of the Year - 2014

I cannot believe it is 2014... this year I will celebrate my 52nd birthday I really never thought that I would live this long (see this Post for why) 
But I AM here and doing better than I ever thought I would or could and Loving my life... 

And like many other people I like to spend a bit of time reflecting on the past year and looking over the next few months of this new year to see where I am at and if I am still heading in the same direction and more importantly ... if I still WANT to be heading in the direction that I am going!  
For me 2013 has been a year of personal challenges and physical obstacles on many different levels of my life but these challenges have caused me to re-evaluate what I thought I wanted in my life, to establish where I am heading right now and to make me really think about what I want to do with my future - always uncomfortable but never a waste of time. 
I have come to realize that I LIKE who I am and how I am and how I live my life... but that there is always room for improvement and I will continue to make those adjustments as required... 

I have also realized this year that I can embrace my inner beauty and allow myself to feel pretty every single day no matter what the outside cover is looking like... 

I realized that I LOVE to Laugh and I missed doing that for a while this year... but I am doing it again

I also realized that I really do still LIKE people - in general and in specific - but that in future I will be more selective about who I "let in" to my heart and soul...
But the biggest thing for me this year was realizing that HOME is not a place but is a feeling I hold in my heart; a feeling that is tied to the people I love the most in this world and that I am ready to move on... 

2013 was also the year I unchained my inner artist from the basement of my soul, allowing her to fly free... and WHAT a journey that has been...smile! 

But I realized that I MISS scrapbooking and that although I am loving my Art Journey... I need to make sure that I scrapbook more this year - and you will get to see all of it as I just have to share with you...
So thank you for sharing my 2013 with me and Happy 2014 everyone... I hope you keep coming back to check in on me as I continue to travel (and share) my journey....
Happy Days.... Smile
Scrapbook Lynne Mizera






 




6 comments:

  1. Fantastic post Lynne! I love all the great pictures, that you have found your inner artiste (and set her free) and found your laughter again. Cheers to a wonderful 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantabulous post Lynne! So glad you were able to set your inner artiste free, because she is really bad ass! Lol! Loved all your artsy fartsy pics too! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lynne, I loved looking at all your artistic photos...God Bless You thus year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well happy belated birthday Lynne! Great post and love your pics ;) You always manage to put a smile on my face! Wishing you all the best! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post....LOL at the photos! They are phenomenal! Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this blog post Lynne - funny girl! I am glad to hear you are going to do scrapbooking; always loved your layouts. Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.