Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Happy Day Cards...

Hello Everyone! Today I am sharing three cards I created with one of my favorite Susan K. Weckesser stamp sets - "Create Your Day" by Unity Stamps.  I love everything about this set - the small size of the images - the lovely sentiments - and especially how happy these images make me feel.

I like to make more than one card at a time so I stamped out everything three times on a sheet of my favorite 100lbs white card stock;
I used my gel pens and doodling to fill in the images;


and then I cut them all out;

Now it's time to create my backgrounds, I used three different techniques: 
1. My heat gun, white embossing powder and a background stamp

2. My Paper Crimper
3. A Brayer and a Multi-colored Ink Pad

I then re-assemble my pieces onto each card base, using foam pop dots to create some different heights for interest.


and Voila! Three Super cute cards that are all very different from each other using the same stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by to share with me today, and don't forget to leave a comment if you like what you see...Smile
Scrapbook Lynne

















5 comments:

  1. Wow! Lynne! These cards are fabulous! Love how you showed all the steps.
    Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards Lynne! All that fussy cutting was so worth it! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, and really interesting to see how you set about creating them - you have a very large collection of pens! It's amazing to think each card is made from essentially the same pieces and yet all look fabulous and individual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment Lucy. Lately I seem to always be creating "families" of three cards - all the same but different (smile) and by the way, I seem to have a very large collection of EVERYTHING... Grin

      Delete
  4. are just humming!! I love these colors :) have a nice afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.