Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Card Fun - Day#7

Merry CHRISTMAS DAY everyone, I am sending you warm Christmas Hugs from Snowy Creston, British Columbia, Canada and hope your day is full of everything you like to do the best! Smile

For this special Christmas day Christmas card reveal post I am sharing these five cards I created using scaps of cardboard left over from cutting out my Ranger/Tim Holtz Christmas trees last year and inspired by the December moodboard over at Berry71Blue Challenge Blog.  I am so glad that I did not throw these bits away as who knew these scraps of cardboard leftover from die cutting could look so good?!
I am again featuring the Basic Grey 2010 Christmas paper pack called "Jovial"... which I glued behind the reverse die image...
Adding a bit of Ranger distress ink on the cardboard and some 1/4 inch ribbon took it up a notch...
and then playing around with my brand new script stamp from Hero Arts made it even more fun!
These beautiful cards came together in less than 2 hours, which, if you have ever worked with me you KNOW is Lightening Speed!!
Please do share this technique and concept with everyone as my gift to you this year... and my Thanks for being one of my Blog Followers!

So Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all of you, my friends across the lands and seas, and please do leave me a comment if you like what you see!

Scrapbook Lynne Mizera
I am linking up these cards to the:
Berry71Blue Challenge Blog - December Mood Board



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Lynn! Love that die-cut and the various versions of it! ;-) Thanks for joining Berry71Bleu this month! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.