Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Friday, March 6, 2015

Sending out a Heart-Felt Thank YOU!

Today I am sending out a heart-felt THANK YOU card  - Made for all of you who take the time out of your busy, busy lives to pop into my wee world to see what I am up to, I Appreciate it MORE than you could ever know - Big Giant Smile.  I created this card using my Itty Bitty Unity stamp called "Bright Eyes" and I "painted" him with Stickles!  Just in case you haven't already notices, I . LOVE . STICKLES (grin). With this card I really love how the bright, sparkly image up against the grungy, distressed background really makes him pop.


I am sharing this card on today's Unity Stamp's "Friends with Flair" which happens every single Friday and where you share something you created using a Unity Stamp - there is a random draw for lovely stamp prize packages for both a person who leaves a comment on one of the blog posts and for one of the people who link up... So FUN.... Why not come and plaaay with me one day?

As Always Thanks for popping in and please do leave me a comment if you like what you are seeing!

17 comments:

  1. what fun card. Have great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Mary Anne! I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder with some really thick cardstock so it split and cracked, and then I inked the splits and cracks to really make them stand out. how to turn an UH OH into an aaaaah... Smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That is a gorgeous owl!!!! This whole thing is just stunning!!!! LOVE ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card. loving the stickles owl on super background x fun from FWF

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the texture.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh darn cute. I LOVE owls!!! this card is beautiful
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my goodness!!! I LOVE how you did your owl.....sooooooo sparkly and beautiful!!! Such a fabulous contrast to your awesome distressed background. Pinned!!!
    Saw you on Unity FWF.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like you, I LOVE STICKLES too...who am I kidding...I love anything that sparkles!! Once again, you have created another jaw-dropper!! I love how this adorable owl resembles a piece of jewelry...so very beautiful!! How I wish I had a smidge of your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sparkly owl against this background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I do like your owl. Looks like one of those faberge eggs has hatched LOL. Great bg. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful and I really love that pretty stickled owl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.