Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

It's Dylusions (Dyan Reaveley) Day...

I've decided to add a monthly Dylusion post to my blog where I use Dylusion products - mostly from my horde of Dyan Reaveley stamps - which I will post in the Dylusion's Facebook Challenge Site  - (It's a private site so you have to request to to join).  

Because just in case you haven't noticed...

I . LOVE . DYAN . REAVELEY

When I first discovered Dyan's stamps I felt the way Dorothy must have felt when she first saw the Emerald City of OZ - "I'm HERE!"  I really do believe that my brain thinks just like HER brain and I love her sarcastic sense of humour and whimsical, avant-garde style... So like ME! (Grin), 

Besides, I have lots and LOTS of Dyan Reaveley and Dylusion stuff so it's about time I started to use it.  So here is the first of what I hope will be many more creations using my Dyan Reaveley and Dylusion products...

To create this card I used three of Dyan's stamp sets: "How Does Your Garden Grow; Ruby Rainbow; and Around the Edge. I sprayed 140lbs watercolor paper with my Ranger Dylusion sprays and stamped it with the different elements I wanted; I then cut everything out and mixed and matched them on the remainder of my sprayed watercolor paper.  I used foam pops dots under the umbrella and boots and of course some Ranger's Stickles and CTMH Liquid Glass give it that little bit of sparkle I need, and a black pen provided the final finishing touch that I think make my cards POP!

All this to create a bit of happy in this uplifting card being sent out to a friend of mine in need of a hug today...
Thanks for stopping by to share with me today and please do leave a comment if you like what you are seeing!
Scrapbook Lynne Mizera

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.