Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Sending Some "Brave Girl" Love and Support...

Today I wanted to share with you four truth cards I have just completed and sent off in the mail to a wonderful woman I know who is co-ordinating a Truth Card Drive.  She is collecting and forwarding these empowering bits of paper to the three women in the USA who were discovered a few weeks ago after having been abducted and kept for ten years by some man...
I am not sure why their story touched me so deeply, but when I heard it I just wanted to reach out to these women to let them know, that although I have NO IDEA how they must be feeling, that I - a complete stranger - was thinking of them in a loving, hopeful and empowering way, wanting to share with them that "You are Not your Past" and that although "You can't go back and change the past, but you can start Today to make a brand new future!"


I truly believe in what I call the "Ripple Effect":  How one small action by one person can cause a chain reaction of events that can be felt around the world.  So I am participating because I hope that maybe one of these cards will be seen by just the right person at just the right time - helping to ease even a little bit of their pain, and causing a chain reaction of love and caring and paying it forward.
Note:  Brave Girls Club is a network of women supporting each other as they heal and grow and restore themselves through art ... Check out the website HERE 





1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. Your cards are wonderful. They would be a great thing to make and leave as found art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.