Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Sunday, October 15, 2017

STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday - I Am Playing With My Stencils and Foils Today!


Hello everyone! It's Baaack... our monthly Stencil Sunday over at STAMPlorations Blog.  Once a month, on a Sunday, we the STAMPlorations mixed media design team, create stencil projects to inspire you to go and play with some of your own stencils.  For my inspirational post today I decided to play with my stencils using different glues and foils, something I have been wanting to do for a while, and I just LOVE the effects I achieved...
It was an afternoon spent in blissful stencil art play as I applied different glues and pastes through my stencils, onto small canvases that had already been collaged and painted, to see what kind of effect I could get.

I played and played until I ended up with all these lovely canvas backgrounds just waiting to be finished off with the the perfect image or sentiment.
And, isn't that the whole idea behind inspirational Art Play?  To allow yourself complete freedom to just make messes until all of a sudden it isn't a mess anymore!!
So stay tuned, because I see a foiling tutorial coming in the near future, sharing all the things I learned playing around with this technique.  
Now I hope I have inspired you to want to go and play with some of your stencils and if I did, please do consider linking up your project to this month's Mixed Media Challenge, where it is always anything goes except a card, and you must use a stencil, Any Stencil, on your project.  Go HERE for all the details.

As Always, thank you for popping in today to see what I am up to.  And to make sure you never miss any of my future posts (like this foiling technique tutorial coming soon) consider entering your information into the "Following By Email" box in the right side column of this blog.  My entire post, including the photos, will pop up right in your email and you will never miss another post - easy peasy!

Lynne Mizera,
for the Stamplorations Mixed Media Design Team 
 

STAMPlorations Products Used:

PLEASE NOTE: If you are ordering from STAMPlorations use code STAMPGIRLLYNNE at checkout to receive 20% off your entire order, even sale items



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.