Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Edna Says "J" is for Just KIDDING!

It's time for another Challenge from the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and Edna says, "J" is for JUST KIDDING!
In case you didn't know, Edna is the Mascott for the Sisterhood. (Can a person be a Mascott?) ANYWAY for this challenge Edna wants us to make her laugh (or at least SMILE) so pull out all the stops and create something funny!
Here is what I created .... It's a "Dudley" Card...
I had a stamp-fest creating him because Dudley is a myStamp Box stamp, the wings are from my Dyan Reaveley Dylusions stamps and the sentiment is a new on from my Unity Stamps.
So come on down to the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers blog to see what else the Team has created and why not consider joining in for a chance to be selected as the QUEEN of Snark or a Princess of Snark and win some blog candy for you site?  You have until April 17th to come play.

As always, thanks for popping in to check out my stuff!
Scrapbook Lynne Mizera


11 comments:

  1. Love how you have blended all the different stamps together. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dudley the happiness fairy!!! He's soooooo freakin cute and happy!!! Love his wings and all the glittery goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dudley is a fantastic happiness fairy! I love the background on your sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha - so cute! This definitely gave me a good giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Dudley already! The sentiment is perfect for this Dudley...cool background too! The stars are a wonderful added touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Dudley he is adorable and snarky, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, now I need a sock monkey stamp! :P Love this card, Lynne, and Dudley is perfect as a happiness fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy sweet sock monkey fairies! This card is too cute. The happiness fairy has worked wonders on me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card!! When my grandson was born, my son gve him a sock monkey. I always think of my grandson when I see them. I also wanted to tell you your card for CCC was darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stamp fest! I love mixing and matching :) And that sentiment...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute. Great sentiment. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.