Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Let What You LOVE Be What You DO!

I cannot believe another month has flown by and it is MARCH 1st today!  February flew by so fast that I almost missed my deadline for Altered Eclectics and that would have just  been a SHAME! But here is a Canvas I created using Susan K. Weckesser's stamp set from the Unity Stamp Company called "Sail Away".

This is an 8x10 stretched canvas using an acrylic paint background and the Sail Away stamp set which I stamped several times, colored with my Copics and then cut out and layered using my foam pop dots to create some dimension.
And then accented with Ranger's Stickles and Close To My Heart Liquid Glass.  The sentiments were stamped on tissue paper with waterproof Archival Ink and then applied to the canvas using a liquid gel medium.  I love the colors, the energy and the message of this wee bit of ART...

Thanks for popping in to day to see what I am up to and please do pop on over to the Altered Eclectics site to see what my fellow design team mates have created and do consider joining in where we you have all month to participate (until March 31st) and it's always ANYTHING GOES as long as it's not a card or ATCs!

CHEERS
Scrapbook Lynne Mizera

6 comments:

  1. Love this. Such depth. Love how the waves seem to be leaping up out of the page. Do waves leap?? They do now. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really brings a smile to my face just like real sunshine does - love it sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely :o) such cheery colours and I like how you've created the depth. Steffi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne! I just stopped by the Altered Eclectics blog and saw this little delight and had to come over to get a closer look. Sure glad I did--it's wonderful!!! I love how you added that great dimension with the stamped and colored waves and pop dots. I'm super inspired by this work of art! Thanks so much for sharing your talents and creativity!! I'll be visiting you often!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lindsey, thank you for the delightful comment... I am so glad you like this bit of canvas, because it is one of my favourites too. looking forward to seeing more of you too, Smile

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.