Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

INTRODUCING from the UK... Handmade Harbour Digital Stamps!


I am SO EXCITED to FINALLY be able to share with all of you some really exciting news for me... I have been invited to be a part of the first ever design team for a little company out of the UK called Handmade Harbour.  They specialize in digital stamps and I LOVE their stuff!!!  If you have never used digital stamps you are missing out.... I love them because not only can I size them to whatever project I am working on (cards, layouts, altered items) But they also take up NO ROOM in my scrap studio!!  Lately, whenever I need an image that I don't have a stamp for I just go to my computer and search for a digital stamp. So please pop by today and check out the new design team and maybe download a freebie and get your "digital-stamp" feet wet! grin

STAY TUNED, my first reveal will be this Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your reveal! Looking forward to working with you on the DT at HH. Have a great weekend....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.