Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #294 (WOYWW)

Another week has flown by and it's another sharing day for the Stamping Ground's WOYWW#294.  Today I am sharing the beginning of my 2015 "Intention" of making Art for MEEEE... which has turned into "Just DO It" (grin)... 

and yesterday I allowed my creative instincts free reign as I created this mixed media piece with no pre-planning or pre-conceived notions except for the word SUNRISE which was bouncing around in my cranium like a pin-ball in a pinball machine the entire time I was working on this... It's not finished yet, but I am already loving where it's headed... 
And here is a sneak pre-view of the other project I am working on as part of my Week#4 Lesson for Tamara LaPorte's Lifebook 2015... it's the background for a canvas of quite "large-for-me" proportions ... the first layer being strips of very personal journaling that I did for a soul-healing group I attended this fall and which I want to keep but for my eyes only,
so I am covering them up with a second layer of these inky paper towels I have kept on hand from past spray ink projects.  They are just too lovely to throw away and I have an entire basket full of them to use as inspiration hits... I am loving the way the words and doodling peek through for added texture but you cannot read them, only I know what they those words mean to me...
Hopefully I will have two completed projects to share with you next week for WOYWW#295!

As always, thank you for taking the time to pop in to see what's on my workdesk and don't forget to pop by all the other desks this week at the Stamping Ground's WOYWW#294  ... as well as leaving me a comment if you LIKE what you are seeing!
Cheers... Scrapbook Lynne Mizera




16 comments:

  1. I just adore your little folk of birds on your first canvas. I really like how you saved your private journaling on the second one. It will be there for you forever, but away from prying eyes. It is coming along really nicely. Judy #76

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    All so lovely! The colors are so happy and beautiful! Very creative. Wishing you a happy day today!

    Hugs,

    Barbara DIane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your birdie canvas it is so bright and cheerful - so reminds me of you! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy WOYWW. Amazing art - fab colours, images and hidden words. Ali x #64

    ReplyDelete
  5. A couple of brilliant projects this week - great to see how much fun you are having creating ! Ali #20

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that birdie canvas looks awesome, awesome, awesome! Can't wait to see your completed LifeBook project next week! Happy WOYWW and thanks for stopping by earlier! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #52

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love your page and was thinking just today about doing a bird layout similar to yours I so love that bird stamp and have it. Now I am going to have to change my plans and do something different with him. Excellent creation and thanks for sharing.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 35
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  8. These birdies are just gorgeous! What a great job you did with these two canvas! I so can`t wait for the 25th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous projects!!! LOVE the pretty birds on your sunrise piece. And your journaling piece is simply brilliant. Such a meaningful reminder of how far you've come - bravo!!!

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #14

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you believe in synchronicity? I joined WOYWW after several months hiatus and I get a comment from you. YOU... who has also committed to doing art for yourself AND who does mixed media canvases which is a goal of mine for this year! Love that you used those journaling background papers. Makes the work even more sacred. thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Diane #46 WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your canvases are fabulous I love the colours on the birdie canvas they do remind you of summer days. Thanks for your visit Anita #66

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lynne, love your sunrise canvas, it's so full of colour and energy and joy. Very interesting to see the layers building up on you canvas, can't wait to see how it turns out. Happy late WOYWW Annie C #61

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pieces in progress. Go you on doing art for YOU! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll share the 'stickker story' next week. Creative Blessings! Kelly #70

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh Lynne, you're really in the process' these two pieces are fab! Love the idea of keeping your words secret but having them for display at the same time. and the birds, well, they just make me swoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh look, there you are. Love those little birdies. Great idea on the second canvas. More satisfying than burning. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Lynne, I'm rather belatedly returning your visit from last week! Thanks for sharing your cool mixed media canvases. Love the birds & the sunrise, and the idea of making art for yourself. Happy belated WOYWW. ~ Laura #65

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.