Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Friday, December 9, 2016

"X" is for XXX Christmas And Introducing "Holly Jolly" the Grumpy the Christmas Elf

Whooo Hoo! Today is the day! It's "X" is for XXX Christmas over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

I think the entire design team WAITS for what is now our annual "Naughty Christmas" challenge, and I am no exception.  This year I am introducing "Holly Jolly" the Grumpy Christmas Elf, a new digital stamp "card character" to pair up with Dudley the Sock Monkey!

He is a wonderful digital stamp created by Christine Grove and down-loadable from Buddly Crafts where it just so happens they are having a 2 for 1 sale on all their Christmas digis.  Of course I couldn't just make one card with this grumpy elf face, so I made six cards!

And I wanted to share how quickly and easily you can create some pretty awesome cards by printing out six or more digital images, coloring or painting them all at once and then mounting them on some pretty simple backgrounds.

Using Pre-printed Christmas papers that match the image or the quote...

Using Embossing folders on plain white cardstock so your image and the quote are the focal points...


Keeping the embellishing simple with ink and Rangers Stickles and a few gems...

You can have a lot of lovely, original, hand-made cards finished up quite quickly to send to those really special people in your life.

So I hope you enjoyed my new addition to my Card Character family... I can see many, many more interesting words of grumpy wisdom in his future... And don't forget to pop on over to the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers to see what Naughty-ness my design teammates have created for this years NAUGHTY CHRISTMAS!

Lynne Mixera, Mixed Media Artist
for the Sistherhood of Snarky Stampers Design Team




 


9 comments:

  1. Holly Jolly is super fun and you sure made the best of the image, great one liners to go with him. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, these are absolutely amazing and such naughty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh he is such a grumpy little elf! I hope he gets the top off that Christmas spirit soon!
    LOL
    These are just perfection all round!!
    I can't even pick a favourite, his grumpy face are a perfect match for the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABulous job Mrs Lynne Mixera lol I love them ALL! so cute and festive - Great job Sista!! Where you get the energy.. ???? I want some of what your having!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He really is one awesome grumpy elf! Love how you coloured and staged him, Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH they are brilliant, that image and that set of sentiments could have been made for each other! Fab colour schemes too.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous fun elf...gets my naughty going in spades!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.