Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wishing You A Beautiful Day!

Sometimes I think life should be simple.  In this complicated time of crazy weather patterns, unusually violent natural disasters and unsettling politics all over the world, sometimes it's a simple, everyday thing that makes me stop and remember that although I have no control over these big world events, it is my choice as to how I feel every day.
 
And sometimes it's something as simple as a bowl of sliced strawberries sprinkled with a teaspoon of sugar that makes me remember Life Is Still Sweet...and I Choose Happy.
 
So from me to you, in the kindest, sweetest way... I am wishing YOU a Beautiful Day...

Lynne Mizera, An Artist and Woman Of This World

I am blogging along with Effy Wild all this month... check it out!




This card was designed using the Graciellie 
Design Digital Stamp "Wonderful Things"
and colored with Copic markers.

 

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful your colouring is spot on. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful your colouring is spot on. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right back at you, Lynne - hope it's the best ever to match that gorgeous piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just made me wanna have a bowl of strawberries! Your stunning coloring brought these images to life! Thanks for this sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful illustration. It's sort of been that kind of day for me too. I'm going to just give up and blog about it now. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.