Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Warming Up The Winter One Snowman At A Time...

Well here we are at the midway mark in November and just over four weeks away from Christmas... Whooooosh... that's the sound of 2016 as it flies by at light speed! Grin  Today for my turn over at the My Sweet Earth blog for the Susan Weckesser design team I am sharing these two lovely little tags I created specifically to start a little glow in the heart of the person I am sending them to...

This wonderful little snowman stamp (One Of A Kind Winter) that Susan created a few years ago is still one of my favorite stamps and I love creating something different with him every year...

This year I stamped my image onto a piece of cardboard that came with something I bought... it had the most lovely embossed circles on it and I love the way my snowmen look after Icolored them using my Zig Clean Color brush tip markers.
For the tag backgrounds I used gesso and pastes mixed media style and then added embossing powders which I melted over the tag to create texture...
But for this tag I stamped the house and sun from Susan's Create Your Day Unity Stamp set  - once on the tag and once on a dictionary page which I cut out and pasted on ...
And of course the part I enjoyed the most was adding the embellishments and a thicklayer of Rangers Stickles until those tags sparkled. These were fun to make and will be even more fun to put on a package and gift away.

Thank you for stopping in to see me today and I am sending you a warm winter hug from my Snowmen!
Lynne Mizera,
for the Susan Weckesser Design Team




 

4 comments:

  1. You're on a roll girl! Keep them coming! These put me right in the holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zsusa... and JUST WAIT! I am working on a wonderful Christmas Card tutorial using my powders!! Grin

      Delete
  2. Lynne, these are really so cute, thanks for showing the steps.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun - just the thing to get me thinking winter and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.